Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beautiful digits


We passed a date with a beautiful number: 09/09/2009. Before it's a distant memory, let me just say if it was a hand phone number here in Indonesia, it would cost a bit more than your average sequence of numbers. A nomor cantik (beautiful number) is placed in a premium category, where the numbers are more appealing for the repitition, the order, the ease with which they roll off the tongue. It's not a huge difference in cost to buy a beautiful number, so it may be worthwhile for the one who will want to turn heads in hopes of hearing "Hey baby, those are some beautiful digits you have."


2 comments:

Holly Teetzel said...

Very good, Melissa. How do you say 09/09/09 in Bahasa Indonesia (if I have the name of the language correct)? I'm assuming it rolls off the tongue :-)

Erik said...

I wonder how pricey 867-5309 is? My favorite date this year falls on Rach's Mom's b-day- 11/10/09.